E&OE – Errors and Omissions Excepted. If a mistake has been made in an invoice through arithmetic or incorrect charge rate application we reserve the right to correct this and ask you to pay the difference. If we have over-charged you by mistake we undertake to correct the invoice and refund you the difference.
- You must pay your course deposit of GBP£ 300 with your application form (deducted from your final balance payment).
- You must pay the balance a minimum of 14 days before the course begins.
- If you need a visa to enter the UK you must pay 100% of your total fees in advance. If you do not receive your visa we will refund all of your money, less any bank and postal (DHL) charges.
- Currently there is no VAT tax on English language courses or accommodation, and we are therefore not registered for VAT tax.
Lessons & General
- Lessons take place from 09h00 – 15h00 Monday – Friday
- Courses begin on set Mondays except for 2 weeks at Christmas when the school is closed and are subject to availability.
- Insurance cover is provided for school premises. We strongly recommend that you arrange your own insurance for your possessions, cancellation and medical expenses. Please see our section on cancellation charges below.
- Publicity Materials : Please be advised that during your stay you may be included in photographs which may be used in publicising the school either in brochures, on the website or in other media. If you do not want to be shown in any pictures please let us know on your first day at school. We will assume your consent unless you tell us otherwise.
- Student Behaviour : We expect all students to obey the rules of the school, obey the laws of the United Kingdom, to respect their fellow students and the staff, and to behave in an acceptable manner at all times. In the event of the failure in any of these areas we reserve the right to ask you to leave the school immediately. All fees will be forfeited and you will be liable yourself for any onward travel, accommodation and other costs.
- Unpaid Invoices : Students who have not paid, or sent a company purchase order, before the start of their course will not be permitted to join their class until this has been received. Chasing unpaid invoices is very expensive and time consuming. We think you would prefer that we put our energy into giving you a great experience rather than chasing money for those services. We really enjoy giving you the service you have booked and we think it is fair that paying us on time is a reasonable request in return.
Cancellations / Changes / Minimum Numbers
- Tuition Fees : Before the course has commenced If you cancel with 14+ days' notice we will refund all of the money we received. If you cancel less than 14 days' notice we will not refund your money but you can have a credit against a future course.
- Tuition Fees : After the course has commenced we do not refund any money if you decide to withdraw from the course for any reason.
- Minimum Numbers : We require a minimum of 4 students to run the course. If we do not achieve minimum numbers to run the course we will offer you the choice of EITHER a full refund of your course and accommodation fees that you have paid OR deferment to the next course at no cost difference either way. Our liability is limited to the amount you paid and we do not accept liability for any consequential losses of any type.
- Change of Homestay accomodation : If you want to change homestay at any time after you arrive we require 1 whole week’s notice from the following weekend (or payment instead)